Domeniul Aristiței (Aristita’s Domain) is one of the most recent boutique wineries in the Dealu Mare area, located in Valea Calugareasca, Nicovani village. The winery currently owns 4 hectares of vineyards, growing Muscat Ottonel, Sauvignon Blanc, Feteasca Neagra and Cabernet Sauvignon.
Although it is one of the smallest wineries in the area (and in Romania), and the production capacity is only 100,000 liters, the winery employs the most recent winemaking technologies.
However, the roots of this winery are old, the estate being founded by the former Minister of Economy, Ion Bujoiu, whose family owned it until 1947 and regained it during the retrocession process after 1989. In 2013, the winery and vineyard were bought by Bianac Ionita, who renamed it after her mother, Aristita.
• Contact person: Alexandra Ioniță
• Telephone: +4 0746 275 213
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Opening hours: 9:00 – 18:00
• Name of the company: Ardis Office
• Established in 2019
• Owner: Bianca Ioniță
• Oenologist: Cristian Tudor
• Annual production: 20 000 bottles
• Annual production capacity: 40 000 liters/ year
• Surface: 4 hectares
• Direct sales: YES
• Winery address: Aleea Viilor 4, Valea Nicovani, Prahova
• Headquarters address: Aleea Viilor 4, Valea Nicovani, Prahova
• Website: http://www.domeniularistitei.ro/
• Last Update: February 2021