Dradara Winery is one of the youngest wineries in the country. Located in the Miniș-Măderat area, the vineyard lays on 20 hectares on the coast of Mocrea Hill, growing Fetească regală, Sauvignon blanc, Muscat Ottonel, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Fetească neagră, the latter variety being considered the flagship of the winery. The soil is of volcanic origin, providing the vines with the necessary ingredients for a wine full of personality.
The local records state that the first winery here was built in the 17th century, as a cross-shaped cellar dug in the rock, which could house over 700,000 liters of wine. The Dradara Winery was built on this historical heritage.
The winery was established in 2014, the first harvest being bottled in 2018. The land on which the vine is planted is a legacy left by the great-grandparents.
• Contact person: Daniel POPESCU
• Telephone: 0040733106107
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Opening hours: M-F:8-17, S:8-13, S: Closed
• Name of the company: AXELA CONSTRUCȚII SRL
• Established in 2015
• Owners: private
• Oenologists: Cosmin Reaboi
• Annual production:70.800 bottles
• Annual production capacity:53.100,00 liters/ year
• Surface: 19,92 hectares
• Vineyard Management by Axela Construcții SRL
• Direct sales: YES (YES/NO)
• Winery address: No. 208 bis, Mocrea, 315301 Arad county, Romania
• Headquarters address: Liviu Rebreanu Blvd., no. 125, Timișoara, Timiș county, Romania
• Website: www.cramadradara.ro
• Last Update: February 2021