Leaving home at the age of 10, Marcel Pascu traveled the world, with a saxophone in his hand, discovering the music and the color of each place. Returning home, with the thought of building a weekend / holiday retreat, he ends up buying one of the former farms in the Urlati area, in Dealu Mare. From there, Gramofon Wine was born naturally – first there were a few years (from 2009 to 2015) of replanting the 25 hectares of vineyards (with grape varieties such as Feteasca Neagra, Merlot, Sauvignon Blanc, Feteasca Regala, Chardonnay or Muscat Ottonel), only then came the winery.
In 2019, the project was joined by university professor Marcel Vulpoi, followed by oenologist Gabriel Lacureanu and viticulturist Ovidiu Cojocaru.
Gramofon Wine has drawn attention in the recent years with a few remarkable editions of Amarone style Feteasca Neagra – dense, with intense aromas and alcohol over 15%, but also with a slightly atypical Chardonnay or an interested interpretation of the Feteasca Regala grape.
• Contact person: Sabina Stroe-Bibescu
• Telephone: +40 763684199
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Opening hours: –
• Name of the company: SC Octima Vinis SRL
• Established in 2011
• Owners: Marcel Vulpoi, Marcel Pașcu
• Oenologist: Gabi Lăcureanu
• Annual production: 120 000 L
• Annual production capacity: N/A
• Surface: 25 hectares
• Direct sales: NO
• Winery address: Sat Mocesti 215, Comuna Iordacheanu, Judet Prahova
• Headquarters address: N/A
• Website: https://www.gramofonwine.ro/
• Last Update: February 2021