The surrounding areas of the Danube Delta are starting to offer more and more surprises in terms of quality wine.
A new producer, small but with great ambitions, is starting to get noticed in an area close to the point where Delta meets the Black Sea: in Jurilovca, a place with an unique terroir – soils rich in clay and limestone, located right on the shore of Golovita Lake.
The Victor and Glafira Nicanov family produce wine from an 11-hectare vineyard, in a traditional, artisanal winery, located near an old ancient fortress, Argamum. A good reason for tourists in the area to get off the road and stop for a traditional Lipovan dinner!
• Contact person: Victor Nicanov
• Telephone: +40 0724499270
• E-mail: [email protected]
• Opening hours: Mon. – Fri. 08:00-12:00 | 16:00-19:00; Sat. – Sun.08:00-13:00
• Name of the company: Fitos Srl
• Established in 2009
• Owner: Victor Nicanov
• Oenologist: Victor Nicanov
• Annual production: 20.000 liters
• Annual production capacity: 20.000 liters/ year
• Surface: 11 hectares
• Direct sales: N/A
• Winery address: Jurilovca, Tulcea
• Headquarters address: Jurilovca, Tulcea
• Website: NO
• Facebook: Vinul Kazakului
• Last Update: January 2021