Who we are
CLOS A&M SRL is a company registered in Romania responsible for the management of www.marinelaardelean.com.
What personal data do we process
CLOS A&M SRL is a personal data controller. We collect the following types of personal data from you:
• Name, surname
• Phone number
• Client ID
• Transaction ID
• Online activity
• Billing address
Why do we need them
We need your personal data to provide you with the following services:
On the legal basis of controller’s legitimate interest to to answer your messages from our contact form:
• Name, surname – we use this data to personalize your answer.
• Email – we use this data to answer your message.
• Message – you can detail your needs here
On the legal basis of fulfilling our contractual obligations:
Creation of account, purchase, and delivery of services:
• Name, surname – we use this data to communicate with you and to process your orders.
• Email – we use this data to answer your email to communicate with you and to communicate your orders.
• Phone number – we use this data to call you to confirm your orders.
• Client ID – each user is assigned a Client ID on the platform that is used for processing transactions.
• Transaction ID – each transaction has a unique ID.
• Billing address – we use this information because it is required by law to finalize a purchase.
With your consent, we would also like to make the following processing of personal data:
Newsletter Marinela Ardelean
• Name, surname – we use this data to personalize your newsletter.
• Email – we use this data to send you the newsletter.
• Language – we use this information to send you the newsletter in a language of your choice.
What we do with them
Your personal data is processed within CLOS A&M company located in Romania. Hosting and storing your data take place at ROMARG which acts as a data processor for CLOS A&M.
Your personal data for newsletter is shared with our partner Mailchimp which is acting as data processor on behalf of us. Mailchimp is operated by The Rocket Science Group LLC, a US-based company. The adequability for international transfer of personal data outside European Economica Area is ensured by the Standard Contractual Clauses signed by The Rocket Science Group LLC and CLOS A&M.
Transaction ID and purchase amount are also shared with our partner Netopia who is a payment processor. It acts as a data controller and will also collect from you other data necessary for payment processing. This data is not shared with us.
Your personal data is also processed by our partner BrandSquad who acts as a data processor for CLOS A&M handling website maintenance.
Your personal data for browsing history is transmitted to our partners described in the cookies policy, which act as joint controllers.
How long do we keep personal data
Personal data from your messages will be kept one year from our last communication, if you don’t become our customer
Your account data will be retained for three years since your last login on the platform under the legitimate interest of CLOS A&M to maintain your account in case of inactivity.
Data from fiscal transactions (invoices, contracts) will be retained for 10 years as required by Romanian Fiscal Law.
Personal data from the newsletter service will be kept for the lifetime of the newsletter service or till you choose to withdraw your consent.
What are your rights?
If you have reason to believe that any personal data that we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to ask to see your personal data, to correct it, to request to be deleted, to request restriction of processing or to object to the processing. You also have the right to data portability. To exercise these rights please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the newsletter you have the right to withdraw your consent. You can do this by sending an email to email@example.com or by unsubscribing directly from the newsletter.
If you want to file a complaint about how we process your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you to solve the problem raised.
You can also contact the Romanian National Supervisory Authority for the processing of personal data at www.dataprotection.ro and you can file a complaint.