Terms and conditions
1. PRESENTATION AND DEFINITIONS
The website www.MARINELAARDELEAN.COM is owned and operated by CLOS A&M S.R.L., with its registered office in Bucharest, District 1, 26 Soldat Gheorghe Buciumat St., Bldg. C-D, 5th Floor, Apt. 508D, registered with the Trade Register Office under no. J40/15250/2018, tax identification code RO33630924, hereinafter referred to as the website owner.
The website www.MARINELAARDELEAN.COM presents the services offered and the activity carried out by the owner. At the same time, the website ensures the possibility of subscribing in order to receive periodic information (newsletters), as well as access to the services provided by the owner (content on the website), services subject to these terms, unless special conditions are stipulated for each individual case.
The information on the www.MARINELAARDELEAN.COM website is made available to users free of charge, except for products or services whose prices are specified.
The following terms shall be defined as follows:
- User – any person who accesses the website, being interested in the services of the website owner, or subscribes in order to receive periodic information (newsletters), and who implicitly undertakes to comply with this set of rules, being liable for his/her actions on the website;
- Registered user – any adult natural person (aged 18 years)/ legal entity who registers at any time on the website as a user to benefit from the products/services provided on the website (content) and who implicitly undertakes to comply with this set of rules, being liable for his/her/its actions on the website;
- Service – providing the user with access to the platform through which the user can subscribe in order to receive periodic information (newsletters); providing the user with access to the content of the website and the products marketed through the website according to the user’s options. Access to certain sections of the website is allowed for a fee, subject to the provision of all information for online payment by bank card. In order to access the Service and make the payment, the User shall provide all the data requested by the payment integrator that processes the online payment, as well as the data necessary for the issuance of the tax invoice by the website owner.
- Order – an electronic document that intervenes as a form of communication between the website owner and the user through the website, whereby the user transmits the intention to access the products/services that are available on the website (access to content for a fee).
2. USER REGISTRATION
To access exclusively the presentation sections on the website, no user registration is required.
User registration is mandatory only if registering for the regular receipt of a newsletter or to access the products or services provided on the website, in which case the registration shall be made with first and last name or a pseudonym and an email address for identification and authentication on the website/for the transmission of the weekly newsletter.
To access the services provided on the website (for identification and authentication on the website) you must provide the following data, as appropriate: name and surname or company name, postal address, an e-mail address; for legal entities, contact details and telephone number will only be provided if applicable.
If you want to benefit from any services/prepaid content offered on the website www.MARINELAARDELEAN.COM , you shall undertake and warrant the following:
1) provide real, accurate and complete data about the user as required by the website registration form;
2) maintain or update the registration data that has undergone changes (e.g. name, surname, postal address or email address; for legal entities, contact details and telephone number will only be provided if applicable) in order for said data to be truthful, accurate and complete.
The website owner reserves the right (but is not obliged) to verify the authenticity of users’ registration data. If it is found that the information provided by the user is inaccurate, the website owner reserves the right to deny the user access to the services offered on the website.
By accessing the website and the Services provided, the user guarantees that only correct data is provided to the website owner, and that the user is solely responsible for the information provided.
The website owner will conduct meetings, events, online conferences by using technical means of distance communication, namely remote video conferencing platforms. The use of these individual/group distance communication techniques is not permitted if there is an express refusal by the user. When using any remote communication platform, both the website owner and the user declare that they will not perform recordings or other activities related to adapting and storing transmitted images.
The User can place Orders on the Website www.MARINELAARDELEAN.COM by checking the option to access the desired Services, following to complete the Order by making the payment through one of the methods expressly indicated. Once the option for a product/service is expressed, it is available for purchase as long as the terms and conditions presented on the website are met. Without completing the Order, the option for a particular product/service does not entail the registration of an order, nor the granting of the right to access the product/service.
The website owner may cancel an order placed by the User, following prior notice to the User, without any subsequent obligation of either party towards the other and without either party being able to claim damages from the other, in the following cases:
- non-acceptance of the transaction by the bank that issued the User’s card, in case of online payment;
- invalidation of the transaction by the card processor approved by the website owner, in case of online payment;
- data provided by the User on the Website are incomplete and/or incorrect.
- due to accidental errors on the website regarding the presentation of the products /services or regarding their price.
Considering that the website owner provides the User with digital content that is not delivered on physical media, and that the provision begins at the prior request of the User expressed by entering their data on the Website, the user will lose the right of withdrawal after accessing the services ordered through the website and after accepting its terms.
4. INVOICING – PAYMENT
The prices of the Services are specified in the presentation of each product/service and in the Order. The website owner shall issue to the User an invoice for the delivered Services, the User undertaking to provide all the information necessary for the issuance of the invoice in accordance with the legislation in force.
The website owner shall send the User the related invoice exclusively in electronic format, by adding the invoice in the User’s Account or by e-mailing it to the address specified by the User in the Account (in case of User’s option in this respect).
For a correct communication of the invoice related to the Order, the User undertakes to update the Account data whenever necessary and to access the information and documents available in the Account and related to each Order.
Through this method of communication, by accessing the Account, the User will keep a record of the invoices issued by the website owner, being able to save and archive them at any time and in any way.
By sending the Order, the User agrees to receive the invoices in electronic format, in the Account or by e-mail sent to the e-mail address mentioned when creating the account.
The data of the User’s bank card will not be accessible to and will not be stored by the website owner.
In certain cases, in order to maintain the security of the Transactions, upon registration of the Order, the User will be asked to authorize the payment by re-entering the password related to the Account.
For security reasons, the User is advised not to remain logged on to the website and not to set the option to log in automatically on mobile devices. Disclosure of the account access password is not allowed.
5. USER OBLIGATIONS. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
The use of the website is allowed in compliance with the principles of good faith, for information and for the use of the services provided on the website.
All representations, graphic design, logos and related symbols, and combinations thereof with any word or graphic symbol, photographs, audio-video materials and content used on this website are the exclusive property of the website owner or for which the website owner has acquired the right to use, except for those belonging to other entities.
Users may not retrieve the content of the website, may not intervene, modify, or delete its content (text, images, logos, etc.). Any violation of this rule is a violation of copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property right.
Copying, multiplication, distribution, archiving or storage by any means, for commercial purposes, of the materials available on the website are prohibited.
If there are sections on the website where users can express personal opinions and insert comments, images or other elements which are likely to be protected by intellectual property rights, the liability for their content lies exclusively with the users concerned.
6. WEBSITE CHANGES
The owner of this website reserves the right to temporarily or permanently modify or discontinue its operation in whole or in part. In this case, the website owner shall not be liable for any modification, suspension, or interruption of access to the website and to the information available at any given time through the website.
The user expressly declares that they accept the following conditions:
- The services provided on the website are used on the user’s own responsibility.
- The website owner does not provide any guarantee that:
- the services fulfil all user requirements;
- the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
- program errors will be corrected.
8. LIMITS OF LIABILITY
The User expressly accepts that the website owner is not liable for direct, indirect, incidental of special damages, including, but not limited to, loss of profit, loss of possibility of use, loss of data or other intangible or immeasurable losses resulting from:
- use or inability to use the www.MARINELAARDELEAN.COM services;
- unauthorized access to or deterioration of User transmissions or data;
- statements or actions of a third party on the website;
- any other problem related to the services of the website.
9. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This website may contain links or references to other websites considered by the website owner to be useful in connection with the content of the website and not under its control or guidance. In case of using these links or references, the general conditions of use corresponding to those sites shall apply.
The website owner cannot guarantee/control the up-to-dateness/accuracy of the information available on the websites of third parties, to which reference is made from the owner’s website.
10. NOTIFICATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
11. FORCE MAJEURE
12. ENFORCEABLE LAW
By accessing this website, the User accepts that this contract and any dispute related to it are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the Romanian laws, and the User agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent Romanian courts.
The owner of the www.MARINELAARDELEAN.COM does not guarantee that the content of this site is subject to the laws (including intellectual property laws) of other countries except Romania. If the user accesses this website from outside Romania, he/she does so at his/her own risk and shall remain solely responsible for complying with the laws of the country in which he/she is located.
If a user violates the legal provisions in force or the regulations applicable to legal relations arising from accessing the services or facilities of the site, he/she may be liable according to law.
At the same time, if a user violates the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the website owner may deny the user the right to use the facilities and services provided on the website. To this end, website owner shall send an e-mail to the user about the action taken.
13. FINAL PROVISIONS
These terms govern the access of users and access to products and services provided on the www.MARINELAARDELEAN.COM website. If, following the launch of the website and the publication of these terms, additional functions or services made available on the site are implemented, they shall be subject to the same rules and conditions contained in these clauses, if they do not benefit from distinct conditions.
By accessing this website, you accept the above conditions and agree that they have the value of a tacitly accepted contract between the user and the website administrators. If you do not wish to comply with the rules described above, please do not use the information or services provided on this site.